Our client, an employee benefits provider is in immediate need for a Regional Sales Director to spearhead their sales efforts in the MidAtlantic Region. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an innovative benefits e-commerce solution. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of sales experience selling employee benefits or other HR related service solutions.
Regional Sales Director Responsibilities and Duties
· Generating new broker relationships as well as bringing in new employer clients through brokers.
· Motivate and train brokers on our clients innovative solution and it?s benefit to employees
· Continually foster relationships
· Be enthusiastic in your efforts
· Sell directly to clients as the need arises
· Responsible for attaining and/or exceeding all sales objectives and department goals
Qualifications and Skills
· Bachelor's Degree
· Successful track record of quota attainment
· 7+ Years sales experience with a book of business
· Strong Insurance Broker Relationships
· Ability to cultivate broker and client relationships
· Strong selling, interpersonal and relationship cultivation skills
· Experience selling to medium and large accounts either directly or through brokers
· Strong negotiation and presentation skills
· Hunter mentality and ability to cold call
· Strong relationship building ability
· Willingness to travel within Territory (30 to 50%)
Strong base salary and first year incentives; Comprehensive benefits.