Employee Benefits Client Service Manager
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and information management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world.
Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. (GBS) consistently stands out in a competitive marketplace as an employer of knowledgeable, highly skilled and competitive talent. We are a company that touches businesses and their employees on a personal level. At the core, our job is to help protect the health and well-being of employees and their families and provide for their financial security – all while allowing employers to attract and retain the people they need to grow and succeed. As you consider the value of working for Gallagher Benefit Services, remember your talent, winning attitude and strong performance will be highly valued and will maximize your future potential.
The Employee Benefits Client Service Manageris responsible for the day-to-day account management for small to mid-sized clients that are routine/moderately complex client accounts. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages an assigned book of business and builds, expands, and solidifies relationships with existing clients.
- Leads appropriate resources to address the client's risk/capital management needs.
- Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional services and coverage levels.
- Cultivates relationships with the most senior buyer in the client organization as well as with day-to-day client representatives and buyers.
- Has retention goals for assigned group of accounts.
- May coordinate the work of administrative support and customer service.
- May support an Account Executive or a Broker Producer and is the first line of contact when the Account Executive or Broker/Producer is not available.
- Responsible for the day-to-day account management for routine/ moderately complex client accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree plus 3 or more years client coordination and/or claims management experience
High School diploma/GED with 8 or more years client coordination and/or claims management experience.
- Appropriately licensed and/or certified.
- Able and willing to travel approximately 25% of the time, or less.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications and MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking and good judgment to quickly determine and prioritize key issues.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization.
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher’s Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.