$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
When you join Daimler, you become an agent of change within our global community of people working to create a cleaner, safer, and more efficient world for today and tomorrow. Through innovation at all levels, our teams ensure our world-changing brands continue to increase the quality of life and the business success of our customers, their customers, and the world around them. The Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) brand portfolio is second to none, and includes Freightliner Trucks, Western Star Trucks, Detroit engines and components, Thomas Built Buses and Freightliner Custom Chassis.
We are the undisputed leader in the commercial vehicle market and the industry's technology trendsetter. Empowered by purpose, DTNA employees drive a Technology Revolution through innovative products and a customer-centric culture. Our dedication to our customers and society does not end once our products hit the road. That's because we believe that business success and social responsibility go hand in hand. We immerse ourselves in our customer's experience, and support the environmental responsibilities of our sites to ensure our products are the reliable, sustainable and the desired tools of the future.
DTNA is in the process of developing, testing and soon launching electric medium- and heavy-duty trucks to the market. For the commercial vehicle industry, this is still a new field and for DTNA as the industry leader translates into an even tighter collaboration with our customers to develop the best electric truck for the market.
As the eMobility Product Marketing Sr. Analyst, you will be an integral part to position our future electric medium- and heavy-duty trucks in the market and represent our products to the industry. Deep product knowledge and competitive benchmark helps you to identify the unique selling points of our offering and communicate these to our customers. Do you have the passion and drive to transform the industry?
Develop, align and execute a comprehensive marketing plan and messaging approach that positions our future electric truck offering as the market leading product along DTNA's existing product and service offering
Prepare, align and execute our presence at industry relevant shows as well as DTNA hosted customer events
Drive the creation of content for marketing materials that showcase our unique selling points and drive demand for our future products and services
Provide guidance and content to our Marketing Communications team to develop a strong and consistent brand message for our future electric trucks and services that positions DTNA as leader in the electric truck industry
Assist our Product Strategy Team in identifying key market trends in the industry and new technological developments that suggest further product optimizations or new product and service development
Passion for electric mobility and enthusiasm to navigate through unchartered territory of the electric commercial truck industry
Work with a high level of motivation, a can-do attitude, sense of ownership, willingness to learn and a customer-first mentality
To be successful in your role you will establish a strong understanding of the electric mobility market, the transportation industry and our sales and marketing network. We are looking forward to your strong application for this important position.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or related field from an accredited college/university and 6+ years of related experience required.
- 5+ years in a Marketing, Sales, Project Management or related role required.
- Experience in the Automotive or Commercial Vehicle industry required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – especially Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English required – additional languages preferred.
- Ability to deliver quick results with minimal supervision and a structural approach required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with various levels of
- management required.
- Experience in Product Marketing and Industry Event planning preferred.
- Experience in Project Management preferred.
- Experience in the electric vehicle market preferred.
- Ability/willingness to travel up to 20% preferred
- An attached resume is required
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. at the time of application
- Final candidate must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Valid Through: 2019-11-4