Emerging Technology Financial Services Advisor - Consultant
Do you transform IT capabilities for CIOs, CTOs, CSOs and CDOs into business assets that improve operational efficiency and enhance enterprise effectiveness? Do you find being a catalyst for your clients in our digital and cloud-enabled world to be as exceptionally exciting as we do? If true, then Financial Services Technology Advisory is the place for you to hone your skills and expertise as you build your reputation! Be a part of a strong and vibrant global Technology Advisory community where you’ll continue to learn from our leading industry experts. Build on and continue to develop your business savvy technical prowess with Accenture, today!
What you will do: As our EmergingTechnologyDigital IT Advisor, you will lead the transformation of clients throughtechnology by leveraging your knowledge and curiosity of current and futuredigitaltechnologies.
- Guide clients through the consideration of complex technology transformations to help build, transform and operationalize Digital IT capabilities into the new breed of customer experience-based business models.
- Define and implement: Automation Robotics, AI, multi-speed IT, agile approaches, lightweight architectures, DevOps, API and/or Cloud platform capabilities.
- Develop business opportunities that bring innovative technology solutions to a client’s ways of working.
- Advise, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
- Deliver innovative, flexible and cost-effective technology and infrastructure capabilities.
- Basic qualifications
- 5+ years scoping and delivering innovative technology services within one or more of the Banking, Capital Markets, or Insurance industries.
- Passion for and 1+ years commercial experience in some technology trends e.g. RPA, AI, Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration Tools, ML, NLP etc…
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills with the ability to anticipate, understand and respond to Client needs shaping the behavior in accordance to the situation.
- Collaboration, team orientation and stewardship.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes. This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner. Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status). Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.