Emerging Technologies Practice Leand and SMAC Solution Architect
NWN's Applications and Data Services team has a track record of customer satisfaction that is the envy of the industry. One hundred percent of our customers will give us a positive reference. We offer end-to-end solutions in five areas: analytics, mobility, application security, custom development, and moving to the cloud. We are a division of NWN Corporation, which serves thousands of clients across the US through 600 professionals in 12 offices.
NWN is seeking an experienced Emerging Technologies Practice Lead and SMAC Solution Architect for our Applications and Data Services business. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist our Business Development Team in designing and selling enterprise-wide solutions utilizing social, mobile, analytics and cloud technologies.
The EmergingTechnologies Practice Lead and SMAC Solution Architect is the technical expert on the account team;responsible for technical and business requirements, discovery, proposal preparation support and technical presentations to customers for NWN’s full suite of solutions including:
- Business Intelligence concepts and technologies
- Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning
- Data Visualization and Dashboarding
- Enterprise wide Mobile Application Development
- Cloud Technologies
Essential Duties andResponsibilities
- Work alongside the Business Development team to consultatively diagnose customers’ business problems and match NWN data services and solutions to their needs.
Business acumen is essential.
- Participate in customer discovery discussions to understand and document business needs necessary to design optimal solutions and win the business.
- Work with the Applications and Data Services delivery team to develop proposals and statements of work
- Document, via diagrams and writing, and present solutions to the customer, describe the value it will bring to their business.
- Participate in the delivery of analytics, business intelligence, mobile and cloud solutions by providing business leadership and consulting to projects.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources as necessary to develop and close new Applications and Data Services opportunities
- Coordinate with other NWN delivery and sales teams to provide end-to-end solutions to customers
- Develop and maintain up-to-date expertise in customer-relevant industries as well as functional understanding of the Applications and Data Services solutions that NWN offers.
- Take an active role in Applications and Data Services meetings as well as NWN meetings as appropriate
- Participate in industry association(s) as appropriate
- Maintain industry certifications
- Consultative pre-salesexperience with direct end-user accounts
- Minimum of 5 years proven success in pre-selling technology services
- Ability to develop a functional understanding of key technologies within the Data Analytics and Business Intelligence space
- Demonstrated business acumen plus an ability to develop a deep understanding of one or two industry domains
- Bachelor’s degreerequired