The Manager of Mobile Innovation works on the mobile team to help lead forward thinking around new mobiletechnologies and how we can utilize them across our portfolio of retail brands. As part of the innovation team, this role is focused on understanding new mobiletechnologies that will help enable us to build new, best-in-class experiences for our brands that accelerates the business, both digitally and in-stores. This is a strategically focused role that recognizes how to leverage technology, which will work closely with IS&T to build and test new programs. This position reports to the Senior Manager of Mobile Innovation.
- Acts as the main point of contact with technology partners as we work to build and execute immersive technology (augmented reality, virtual reality, mixed reality) strategies. Must deeply understand how the technology works, and be able to share and articulate functionality and capability to internal stakeholders.
- Works cross-functionally with the IS&T / Data team to develop and test strategies around image and voice search.
- Partners withmobile payment vendors to build relationships and strategies for payments on mobile apps, sites and in stores (in partnership with the retail payments team). Understands how mobile payment technology works across devices and payment providers, and works closely with the mobile and web product and retail payments teams to prioritize the integration and updates to current mobile payment functionalities.
- Co-authors business cases with relevant product teams for the integration and use of new mobiletechnologies (such as AR, VR, MR, IR) into the mobile apps.
- Relentlessly partners withdigital brand services, brand marketing, retail, real estate, IS&T and customer experience teams to strategize and help execute utilizing mobiletechnologies to elevate the in-store experience for our customers and associates.
- Collaborates with vendor partners on implementing or piloting new mobile programs utilizing the latest in mobiletechnologies.
- Stays up-to-date with mobile device technologies and how they evolve, and regularly shares knowledge in an effort to bring others along with technological advances in the mobile space.
- Stays up-to-date with knowledge of all brand standards and muses within the Foot Locker, Inc. portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Business or Marketing; and 3-5years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. This position requires experience with mobiletechnologies.