Product Team's to help drive the successful realization of assigned enterprise growth initiatives and prioritize opportunities that increase both revenue and profitability in each of the targeted segments; develop the go-to-market strategy for new segments and identify opportunities to leverage Equifax assets and expose its capabilities to Emerging Markets.
Lead GPB process for Emerging Markets, including liaising with Emerging Markets geographies in Product, Marketing and Finance, liaising with International Marketing, owning storyline, presentations and communications. Present EM GPB to International Leadership.
Provide oversight for the strategy and related business cases for all activities related to product development and enhancements in assigned markets; Justify business cases by understanding strategy, rationale, market and competition for new products in new international markets in support of growing the business and achieving revenue targets.
Assist champions, business owners and process owners with identifying, scoping, and financially justifying growth initiatives that align with the strategic business plan in new international markets; ensure quarterly milestones are establish and quickly mitigate at risk objectives
Accountable for entry strategy work for potential new markets via partnerships (leveraging existing EFX assets or co-innovating new solutions), strategic alliances, joint ventures, or acquisitions to establish a viable, sustainable, and profitable presence in new geographic markets; present overall strategy for go/ no-go decision
- 5+ years of professional work experience with a proven ability to manage complex projects and programs
- 3 years' experience with business development or strategy
- Well-developed leadership and project/program management capabilities with demonstrated success completing multiple cross-functional, cross-business, and cross-cultural projects
- Ability to work independently and/or effectively with diverse, cross organizational teams
- Ability to negotiate and influence key stakeholders across multiple business units and geographies, while influencing positive change through awareness, understanding, acceptance and engagement
- Strong facilitation, oral communication, and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Experience working with Emerging Markets preferred
- Bachelor's DegreeRequire