We are looking for Emergency Room (ER) Nurse for our client in West Hills, CA
Job Title: Emergency Room (ER) Nurse
Job Location: West Hills, CA
Job Type: Permanent
- Coordinates care specific to the age of the patient population served in the Emergency Department.
- He/she ensures that quality care is provided in an efficient and safe manner, consistent with the Emergency Department standards of care.
- He/she demonstrates performance consistent with the mission, philosophy, and goals of the unit and organization; remains flexible to changing systems; is expected to demonstrate quality and effectiveness in work habits and clinical practice; and treats staff, physicians, patients, and families with consideration and respect.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner appropriate to the developmental stage of the patient.
- Recent appropriate nursing practice in the patient population areas to be served.
- Ability to participate in considerable walking and standing, moderate lifting, and exposure to patient elements and handling of emergencies and critical patient incidents.
- Reports To: Nursing Director, Emergency Services
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of California.
- BCLS required.
- ACLS required.
- PALS required.
- CEN and NRP preferred.