Emergency Medicine Physician
Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 16 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Located just 50 miles south of Minneapolis/St. Paul, District One Hospital provides a broad range of health care services to Faribault and the surrounding communities. District One Hospital offers a full-range of inpatient and outpatient services: Cancer Center-affiliated with the Virginia Piper Cancer Institute, cardiac rehabilitation, diagnostic imaging, emergency services, hospice, laboratory services, pharmacy, pulmonary rehabilitation, respiratory care, Sleep Center, speech therapy, Surgery Center and women’s health. The campus also includes Allina Health Faribault Clinic, Mayo Clinic Health System-Faribault, Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic and Rehab One.
- Provides direct patient care for clinical patients for designated specialty
- Functions appropriately as part of care delivery team through efficient use of resources and skills, both their own and those of other provider and staff
- Chart in electronic format in accordance with licensure and scope
- Actively participates in multidisciplinary team approach to case management
- Quality improvement utilizes quality improvement tools to develop processes that promote continuous improvement in delivery of patient care, patient outcomes or workflows
- This position requires a Medical Doctorate degree (M.D.), Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) or foreign equivalent from an approved school of medicine.
- Must have demonstrated experience in designated specialty area
Licensure and Certification
- Must have current, unrestricted Minnesota State Medical Licensure
- Must be board certified or be eligible for board certification within designated specialty