TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department (ED) team at St. Joseph's Health Hospital in Syracuse, New York. We are looking for an experienced leader to lead our dynamic team of ED physicians by implementing positive, patient-focused change.
This state-of-the-art ED sees an annual patient volume of 72,000, provides 72 hours of physician coverage and 28 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage. Strong communication skills and proven success in leadership are highly recommended. Qualified candidates must be Residency Trained & Board Certified in Emergency Medicine current ATLS, ACLS, PALS & stroke certifications, and have recent Facility Medical Director experience.
TeamHealth provides you with the tools needed to become an exemplary leader and the potential to earn a terrific stipend and very competitive compensation while working limited clinical shifts. TeamHealth also provides health benefits, CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute, sign-on bonus, and relocation incentives for the qualified candidate.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical Director Stipend
- Substantial signing bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Double physician coverage and advanced practice clinician coverage
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision, 401k & retirement plan available
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S. & stability of a respected industry leader
- Additional leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts
(Job Reference: 884BR)
Valid through: 1/28/2021
$180K — $200K + rsu