Job Title: Embedded Test Validation Engineer
Job Discription:(Please Ignore if not good match)
Perform lab-based validation efforts for the Command for Hauling system using Hardware in the Loop (HIL) simulation methods for Major and Minor CfH releases.
Development of new scripts for each release will be driven by feature set being released.
This individual will contribute to improving CfH productivity at our customer's sites by verifying that all software releases for AHS are fully verified before leaving ITDD.
Perform lab-based validation efforts for the Command for Hauling system using Hardware in the Loop (HIL) simulation methods for Major and Minor CFH releases.
· Support and update existing automated test cases built with Automation Desk
· Develop new automated test cases primarily written in Python
· Formally document automated test results and communicate issues to the developers.
· Collaborate with System developers to iterate the functional requirements to improve the final product.
· Maintain lab simulators written in Python, Simulink, C++
· Design new HIL testing bench for CFH trucks, including 797F, 789D and Komatsu 930E Candidate will be eligible for 9/80 schedule.
May include travelling abroad
-2+ years of DSPACE Automation Desk experienceExperience in setting up HIL systems Strong background in testing of Electronic Machine Systems Experience with Matlab, Simulink, and Python environments.
-C++ programming experience
* Analytical skills
* Leadership skills
* Communication skills
* Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability
* Team player and detail oriented.
Bachelor's degree in an accredited Engineering or Computer Science curriculum