$80K — $100K *
We are a dynamic group where learning new things and sharing knowledge is an important part of our culture. The client works with every internal group and has some sponsor-direct programs as well. Apply your expertise to a new domain or new mission area and help create first-time prototypes that move in every physical domain.
Research and development topics include one or more of the following: autonomous systems, guidance, navigation, non-linear or under-actuated control systems, estimation and feedback control algorithms such as PID controllers, Extended Kalman Filters, and Unscented Kalman Filters for dynamic pointing and tracking, inertial stabilization, embedded servo control systems, custom electronics development for advanced sensors, and mechanism and actuator control, artificial intelligence, including machine learning, Bayesian probability, modern feedback control and state estimation, computer vision, image processing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and Markov decision processes.
Duties include, but not limited to:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
We are looking for 2 talented engineers to contribute to research, prototyping, and verification efforts that integrate electrical systems, embedded systems, and software interfaces to meet challenging operational requirements.
Hands-on team-based experience, an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the topics above, and a highly skilled software engineering background are critical. Work may involve using tools such as Matlab and Simulink for algorithm development and simulation, Mentor Graphics for electronics development, and software development targeting both general purpose and real-time operating systems such as VxWorks, Xenomai, and real-time Linux.
• Must be a U.S. citizen with eligibility to obtain a secret clearance
• BS plus 2 years minimum experience in Embedded system development
• Knowledge of programing in an object-oriented language such as C++ / C# / Java, knowledge of scientific scripting programming such as matlab, VxWorks, Agile Development methodologies, experience with version control.
• Matlab, Ruby, Git, experience with embedded communication protocols, experience using hardware-in-the-loop systems
• Master's degree is a plus. The experience with space systems would be a huge asset as well
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
• Location: Lexington, MA
• Travel: Not-anticipated
• Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement)
• Other: All candidates must also successfully pass a Commercial Background Investigation (CBI)
Valid through: 12/16/2021