Org Marketing Statement
At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Department Marketing Statement
Roush is looking for an Embedded Systems Engineer to join its expanding team in Advanced Engineering to address a diversity of projects in the aerospace, automotive, defense and entertainment industries in a range of concepts such as gasoline, diesel, hybrid, and electric vehicles and powertrains, space flight electronic hardware, autonomous vehicle systems and more. The Embedded Systems Engineer will work directly with internal and external customers & suppliers in order to partake in product design, concept development, analytical validation, prototype and production electronic hardware and software.
The Embedded Systems Engineer will be involved in a variety of projects including the design, development, and release of various control system components related to gasoline and diesel-fueled engines, electrified powertrains, safety critical systems, electronic hardware and controllers, and software development.
- A bachelor’s degree in electricalengineering, computer engineering, computer science, or a closely related field, is a requirement for this position (master’s degreepreferred).
- A minimum of 3 years' experience with embedded system development including software, hardware, and tools.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C, C++, Ada, or similar.
- Knowledge of model-based design and development using MATLAB/Simulink or similar.
- Practical knowledge of vehicle diagnostics and analysis tools such as Vector or ETAS/Inca, etc.
- Product development engineeringexperience in an industry such as automotive, aerospace, defense, or similar.
- Experience with requirements management.
- System Engineering knowledge in areas such as Fault Tree Analysis, FMEA, test case definition, requirements definition is preferred.
- Ability to communicate and work closely with other engineers, customers, and clients.
- Preferred candidate will have significant experience in the development of automotive electronics.
- US Citizenship required.