Embedded Systems Developer (Sensor Technology)
We are looking for Embedded Systems Developer (Sensor Technology) for our client in Phoenix, AZ
Job Title: Embedded Systems Developer (Sensor Technology)
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Visual Retail Team, part of the Retail Solutions Division in IOTG is looking for an experienced Software engineer with background in cross-platform embedded C/C++ for developing sensor middleware.
- The sensor middleware development is part of a wider solution to be utilized for fulfilling certain retail use cases. The candidate will need to understand current sensor middlewarearchitecture, new requirements and develop the new module according to the same interface per Client's coding guidelines and standards.
- CS or EE with 5-7years of work exp
- Good understanding of embedded C/C++ programming
- Well-versed in embedded software stack as it applies to both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience building RPMs and DLLs for Linux and Windows environments using cmake
- Experience integrating different CI tools like Klockwork, Protex, unit testing, Code Coverage tools etc.
- Basic knowledge of I2C, USB, FTDI HID peripherals/interfaces will be a plus
- C/C++ programming
- Jenkins/Team City scripting and integrating, Git, cmake
- Familiarity with Artifactory is a plus
- Embedded software stack for Linux and Windows
- Test driven development, integration testing