We are looking for Embedded SW Developer - Autosar & Cybersecurity or our client in Canton, MI
Job Title: Embedded SW Developer - Autosar & Cybersecurity
Job Location: Canton, MI
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Good AutoSAR development experience
- Working experience in Instrument Panel Clusters.
- Experience working on GM CAN & GM Cybersecurity
- Very good experience in C Programming Language and Embedded Systems
- Experience working on C-Compilers, Linkers & Build Scripts.
- Experience in implementation of Low Level Drivers AND/OR HMI Application
- Working experience in Requirements Analysis and Traceability
- Experience in using the Greenhills or similar compiler
- Working experience in 16 bit/ 32 bit microcontrollers
- Hands on using different SW development tools, debuggers, Debug Probe, Emulator, Flash Programmer.
- Experienceworking with Diagramming tools, Configuration management tools, Issue/Change Tracking tools, Static Test Tool (Preferred)
- Should able to analyze and debug the SW
- Experience in automotive communication protocols like CAN, LIN, Ethernet Interface etc.
- Working experience in Diagnostics (UDS, OBD etc.)
- Experience in Vector tools CANOe, CANALYZER.
- Working experience in using Application Lifecycle Management Tool(PTC Integrity) or similar CM/PLM tool.
- Experience using Modelling Tool (EA), Dynamic Test Tool (DPS) etc.