We are looking for Embedded Stack / DevOps Engineer for our client in Chandler, AZ
Job Title: Embedded Stack / DevOps Engineer
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Visual Retail Team, part of the Retail Solutions Division in IOTG is looking for an experienced Software engineer to manage the continuous integration environment as well as help with developing sensor middleware.
- The continuous integration (CI) environment consists of different modules which are utilized as part of a multi-solution delivery process
- The code needs to be compiled and made available for different platforms from different source control management systems.
- The sensor middleware development is part of a wider solution to be utilized for fulfilling certain use cases.
- The candidate will need to understand current sensor middlewarearchitecture and develop the new module according to the same standards.
- CS or EE with 5-7 years of work exp, some of which should include building and managing CI systems for software products.
- Strong understanding of embedded C/C++ programming
- Well-versed in developing and maintaining embedded/non-embedded software stacks as it applies to both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience building and deploying releases for Linux and Windows environments
- Basic knowledge of Yocto or Wind River IDP Linux build system will be a plus
- Basic knowledge of FTDI HID peripherals/interfaces will be a plus
- Basic knowledge of QT programming will be a plus
- Basic knowledge of DirectShow/Media Foundation/FFMEG multimedia stack or Media SDK/DirectX will be a plus