$80K — $100K *
Mercury Marine, a Brunswick Corporation division that designs and manufactures sophisticated engine and vessel control systems. These systems can be found on small boats that are equipped with 15Hp engines all the way up to multi-engine, multi-helm yachts that are the worlds finest.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
· Interact with design teams for project and product feature definition.
· Participate in design meetings and prepare requirements and design specifications.
· Design, write code, and complete programming according to specifications.
· Identify, analyze and resolve complex software/Hardware issues.
· Make recommendations and suggest alternative approaches for development projects.
Personal Traits & Skills Required:
Education & Experience
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Software Engineering. M.S. preferred
Must have a thorough understanding of the following:
· Simulink (MotoHawk experience is a plus)
· Microsoft Windows environment.
Additional working knowledge in the following is also preferred:
· Control Theory
· Understanding of Internal Combustion Engines.
· Understanding of Marine vessels and features.
Valid through: 10/21/2020
$100K — $150K
29 days ago