Start your engines.
Do you dream about artificial intelligence and machine learning? Would you like to completely change the hospitality industry and the way people take a cruise?
We are building the cruise software of the future, delivering a truly personalized cruise experience for every passenger. Your work has the potential to make millions of vacations that much more memorable.
Cruise into the future with Xevo.
We are driven to enable exceptional experiences for people on their journeys. Regardless of where the trip begins or ends, our job is to make it the best journey yet. Utilizing data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and user feedback, we design user experiences that are smart, safe, personal, and memorable.
Xevo is on the leading edge of the biggest revolution in hospitality technology in the last 50 years. We already provide software platforms for the biggest cruise company in the world – and we’re just getting started. Here’s your chance to be part of the team that’s changing the world.
Xevo. We’re kind of a big deal.
Work like you mean it
The perfect candidate is someone that is battle tested, but still ready for their next challenge. We want someone that knows the ins and outs of testing, and still has the passion for it burning in their belly.
We are looking for individuals that feel pride when they figure out how something works, and how to make something work better. We want people that understand that great software requires focusing on the user experience, and advocating for the user. If you love solving problems, asking hard questions, and making the world a better place…then this might be a great position for you!
Your mission (should you choose to accept it.)
- Create and running load and performance tests on all manner of devices
- Investigate, log, track, and triage bugs to determine root cause and establish prioritization
- Define and develop test automation to improve testing efficiency and coverage
- Create, maintain and review test documentation
So, do you have what it takes?
- BS/BA in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Strong coding fundamentals (data-structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.) as well as specific experience in Python, Java or C/C++ in a Linux environment
- Strong networking knowledge with expertise in troubleshooting and debugging
- 4-5 years' experience testing embedded systems
- Strong knowledge of software test methodologies & test automation principles