In this position you will plan and execute embedded software testing on C&F products to verify production readiness.
In addition, you will:
- Develop and execute software testing for a product line
- Align software test activities to meet Product Development Process schedules and follow C&F embedded software process, using best practices and tools
- Plan, coordinate, and perform testing on the bench and machine in alignment with other Product Verification & Validation activities
- Develop setup and scripts for automated testing
- Work with 3rd party partners in the development and execution software testing
Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
- 2 or more years of experience with embedded software test development and execution
- 2 or more years of experience developing automated tests using National Instruments based software test hardware and software tools
- Good time management and task execution
- Good problem solving skills to analyze and solve technical problems. This includes troubleshooting software and electrical issues on machine systems
- Good skills to develop others to do machine and automated testing
- Experience in working with suppliers, partners and co-workers in the development and execution of software testing
- Knowledge of the Company Product Delivery Process, Product Verification and Validation Sub-Process, and Embedded Software Development Process or similar processes employed in industry. This includes understanding of Agile software development processes
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic, power train, and operator interface subsystems of machines controlled by embedded software
- A basic knowledge of Controller Area Network (CAN) communications and electro-mechanical systems on mobile vehicles
- Significant knowledge and experience in software testing, tools, and processes
- Good knowledge of electrical and electronic controls, components, and troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of hydraulic, power train, and operator interface subsystems of machines controlled by embedded software
- Experience developing or testing model-based software
- Prior team leadership experience
- Masters degree in Engineering
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably in Electrical or Software Engineering.