Embedded Software Project Leader
Job Title: Embedded Software project leader - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: ?Auburn Hills,MI
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- Experience Level (Years) 6years
Overview / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and analyze requirements, design, implement, integrate and test C code for automotive production embedded electronic module in the vehicle environment.
- Develop software in compliance with a formal CMMi based Product Development Process.
- Development (design, test, implement and deliver) of advanced camera based algorithms from concept phase to production.
- Implement customer and application specific requirements including Vector or related drivers, bootloader.
- Validate software at component and bench level
- Main customer interface for all software related activities including customer design reviews
- Planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting of all software related activities for various projects.
Primary / REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Development of portable, reusable and modular software in automotive environment.
- Embedded software development in C for 16 bit and 32 bit micro-controllers including application and low level drivers for multiple micro-controllers such as PPC and MPC platforms or ARM Core
- Knowledge and experience in implementing and integrating OEM specific Automotive Vehicle Networks (CAN and/or LIN) embedded software.
- Experience with implementation of various diagnostic protocols such has UDS, ISO14229, KWP2000
- Experience in Ford projects and Instrument clusters for Ford.
- Expertise in using CAN such as CANalyzer, CANoe
- Experience using a disciplined software development process based on CMM or CMMi process model.
- Experience with customer interface for all software related activities including customer design reviews and clarifying and negotiating customer requirements.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Software Configuration Management tool experience, MKS experience a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required. This person must work well with other engineers in a team environment.
- Self-motivation, tenacity, and determination are very useful in this position.