Telco Systems a worldwide leader in Carrier Ethernet networking solutions is seeking for Embedded Software Engineer to be part of our Core team for development of new products and as new features for existing ones. The role includes design, implementation and maintenance of the code as well as being focal point for other teams in IL and abroad.
- Responsible for features implementations in Hardware Abstract Layer
- Research and development of new features in Broadcom Packet Processor
- Development of low level drivers for FPGA hardware
- System Performance Analysis and Improvements
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years in embedded software engineering experience
- Strong experience with Broadcom Packet Processors and BCM SDK.
- Networking protocols Layer2/Layer3 - OAM, MPLS, VLAN, QoS, ACL
- Strong proficiency in C/C++
- Experience working in Linux environment
- Proven experience diagnosing and debugging complex system issues
- Proven strong understanding of software design - technology, methods and approaches
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills inside and outside the team.
- English high level (both Verbal and Writing)
- Experience with Linux Kernel