Job DescriptionSee More
A Embedded Software Engineer job in West Fargo, ND is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and testing software on construction and agricultural equipment. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, and five or more years of embedded software engineering experience. Experience with construction or agricultural equipment is strongly preferred. This is a very visible, direct hire opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility.
Embedded Software Engineer Job duties:
- Design software with coding practices that reduce complexity and create maintainable code
- Develop software and hardware strategies to support vehicle architecture while meeting industry standards and regulations
- Define functional requirements for embedded software and hardware across product lines
- Utilize ALM tools to track project and feature status
- Drive system architecture decisions across products while collaborating with mechanical, hydraulics, power train, and electrical teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Computer, Software, or equivalent Engineering discipline with five or more years of experience
- Previous experience with MATLAB, Simulink, C/C++, and CAN (J1939) communication
- Experience with versioning tools such as GIT and SVN
- Familiarity with debugging tools and techniques at the hardware level Familiarity with debugging tools and techniques at the hardware level
If you are interested in this Embedded Software Engineer job in West Fargo, ND, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Valid through: 4/20/2021