Details: A Embedded Systems Software Engineer job in Tempe, AZ, is currently available through Belcan. In this role you will be responsible for embedded software systems development, including troubleshooting and analysis utilizing C/C++ on embedded communication systems. To be considered for this role you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Programming with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Programming with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
• Embedded Systems Design experience required
• Embedded Windows or Embedded Linux experience
• Experience working with multiple platforms, file systems and operating systems
• Ability to troubleshoot software at the system level
• OSI Network stack experience required
• Ability to program in multiple languages with strong proficiency in C/C++
• Full understanding of networking and networking stacks
• Knowledge of Layers of Abstraction
• Experience working with Real Time Operating Systems
• Multi-threaded and Multi-Core experience
• Experience using VxWorks and Eclipse desired
• Experience with Ethernet Drivers, TCP/IP and communications R&D a strong plus.
• US Citizenship required
• US Government Clearance or ability to obtain Clearance