Here is an exciting opportunity to work on innovative technology and advanced systems in the automotive industry!
Embedded Software Engineer with Safety Systems experience is required to play a vital role in the development of the embedded software for Safety Critical Systems. Our this client is a leader in advanced vehicle safety systems and a growing company that is offering significant future opportunities to break into new technologies. If you have experiencewith Embedded or Real Time Software Development along with Embedded C and assembly programming for 8/16/32 bit micro-controllers, then this opportunity is well suited to you.
- ---Development of modular software in Embedded C for 8/16/32 bit microprocessors/controllers.
- ---Development of AUTOSAR-based software component
- ---Analyze/review requirements and interface withproduct development teams
- ---Write unit/development test plans and conduct tests
- ---Work on quality, design, development and release of assigned software project elements
- ---Provide regular updates of assigned task progression to software lead for project planning, tracking and oversight.
- ---Exemplify consensus building with team-focused behavior
- ---Identify or propose product process or infrastructure improvements
- ---Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or ElectricalEngineering,
- ---At least 4years of experience in Embedded or real-time software development.
- ---Specific knowledge of automotive protocols such as UDS, CAN, GM LAN, FNOS is required
- ---Experiencewith C and assembly programming for 8/16/32 bit micro-controllers.
- ---Experience/Knowledge of Decision tables, state diagrams and structured programming.
- ---Experience/Knowledge of Configuration management and version control.
- ---Experience and knowledge of the following tools will be a plus -
- Eclipse, QAC, Jira, and PTC Source Integrity, Processor Tools: Makefiles, Debugger, Emulator, Simulator
Visa Sponsorship: H1B transfers only. NO OPT will be considered
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful - Embedded, Software, Safety, requirement, "modular software", microprocessor, controller, AUTOSAR, MCAL, Bootloader, UDS, CAN, GM LAN, FNOS, Eclipse, QAC, Jira, "PTC Source Integrity", Makefiles, Debugger, Emulator, Simulator, " Computer Engineering", "ElectricalEngineering", "Computer Science", "real time software development", programming, "Decision tables", "state diagrams", "structured programming", "Configuration management", "version control"