What are your responsibilities?
- Applies learned technical design concepts and follows detailed instructions.
- Solves straightforward design problems and seeks mentorship as needed.
- Desire to understand and debug electrical schematics.
- Integrates knowledge of basic concepts, principles and theories of Electrical & Software Engineering.
- Familiarity with lab equipment such as DMMs and Oscilloscopes.
- Familiarity with Linux is a plus but not required.
- Assist in development of schematics.
- Analyze component specifications for design use
- Debug of electronics in an ESD safe lab environment.
- Write and understand test software as it relates to electronic debug.
- Write technical documents and lab reports.
- Write software to verify and diagnose chip and circuit issues.
- Debug C/C++ software talking to the hardware.
- Present design work for peer review.
- Work in a team to accomplish a goal.
- Interfacing to microcontroller and processors circuits.
- Calibrating and working with power supplies and digital circuits.
- Working closely with electrical engineers to bring up and verify new system boards.
- Crafting a suite of tests to catch manufacturing errors in circuits and over all board design.
BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent required
Micron is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values People, Innovation, Customer Focus, Tenacity and Teamwork.