Embedded Software Engineer
Less than 5 years experience •
We have partnered with a large manufacturing company in the Des Moines, IA area to provide them with a Embedded Software Engineer.
The ideal candidate will possess some experience in working and learning within a Scrum team environment, designing new and innovative solution within either the automotive, agricultural or an industrial manufacturing industry.
- Design, implementation and testing of software features to support one or many products.
- Develop expertise in critical technology while developing new applications of technology for product development.
- Work in an Agile and Scrum team environment.
- Assist in the resolution of complex technical issues.
- Lead or participate in the team planning process of new products and/or major improvements to existing products.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer, Electrical or Software Engineering or a related engineering discipline is required.
- Experience in embedded software development or 2+ years of Product Engineering, design or unit-level and design test experience is required.
- 2 or more years of Model-based Software Development (MBSD) or software development in C, C++, C# or scripting programming languages is required.
- Experience with real-time operating systems is required.
- Experience with Agile methodologies is strongly preferred.
- Experience using MATLAB and Simulink are required.
- Experience with Linux, Linux CE or AUTOSAR is strongly preferred.
- Experience with CAN communications protocol and the J1939/ISO11783 standards is required.
- Technical experience relating to design/diagnostics of mechanical/electrical/hydraulic systems in the automotive, agricultural or industrial manufacturing industries is strongly preferred.
- Ability and experience working as an individual contributor within a team culture and environment is required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills (i.e. verbal, written and interpersonal) are required.
- Proficiency utilizing MS Office (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook) is required.
- Strong, demonstrated problem solving skills is required.
- Up to 25% of Domestic/Internationally travel is required.
- Only US Citizens or Green Card holders only apply. No H1b visa sponsorship will be offered with this position.
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn