Our company is a leading supplier of various antennas to premiere commercial and defense companies. Because of strong demand and continued growth for our innovative, high performance products, we are looking for qualified people to join our engineering team.
Successful Embedded Software Engineer candidate will be responsible to Design and implement software for real-time embedded DSP systems using C/Assembly.
We are a high tech company in Chatsworth, CA with an impressive growth rate. Our company's hardware is used in many industries, and we are the performance and quality leader in our field. We offer competitive benefits package, including health, dental, 401k, and profit sharing.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or a closely related field.
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
- Algorithm development experience including ability to implement basic to advanced mathematical functions and distributions.
- Solid programming experience in embedded C (not C++).
- Knowledge of standard peripheral interfaces, such as I2C, SPI, LVDS, etc.
- Ability to understand various DSP architectures at the minimal layer of abstraction.
- Experience with TI DSP architectures and TI CCS IDE strongly preferred.
- Ability to write physical layer driver and application software in bare metal implementation (no OS or Canned Code libraries).
- Working knowledge of high level programming languages, such as C++, Java, Swift, Matlab, etc. is a plus.
- Experience with aerospace applications (DO-178) is a plus.
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed balanced with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively with other team members.