This position would be responsible for design, development, and integration of embedded applications. Technologies utilized by the systems are primarily in C/C++ on various platforms including Linux.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or a related field) and 4+ years’ experience, OR Master’s degree with 2+ years’ experience.
- Experience interacting with customers throughout the design cycle including major design reviews and architecture reviews.
- 2+ years of experience with C++ programming language or similar object oriented language.
- Experience writing/modifying linux device drivers.
- Experience writing real-time/low-level software.
- Active Secret Clearance.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- OOA/OOD/UML experience.
- Ethernet, NFS, BSP, PCIe, and SR-IOV.
- Experience with 1394, fiber channel, and 1553 driver development.
- LynxOS development experience.
- Strong understanding of Linux kernel-space/user-space.
- Please be aware this position requires a Secret Clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government securityinvestigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Job ID: ES20181806-25336