WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
- Systems requirements analysis and specification.
- Full life cycle software development from architecture through development, release and maintenance.
- Designing, coding, and debugging systems in C/C++ and Python.
- Running analysis in forms of software, code, requirements, system risk, and software reliability.
- Conducting software review and identification of code metrics
- Software development for Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL), diagnostics and reliability evaluation.
- Work with the hardware team on board bringup, debugging and qualification.
- Implementation of software for inventory, configuration, fail over, environmental monitoring, enclosure management, event handling, etc.
- Inter-component interface design (both SW<->HW and application<->system software)
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Work closely with the hardware, manufacturing teams to improve the reliability of systems.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Minimum 3 years industry experience in Linux kernel and Linux device drivers.
- Experience with shipping highly reliable data center products to the market.
- Natural curiosity and the ability to design, implement, and test your product components while thriving in a highly collaborative and team oriented environment.
- Thorough understanding of computer architecture, operating systems, and data structures.
- Experience in systems development to include: embedded software, firmware, networking protocols, and/or device drivers.
- Familiarity with low-level hardware (x86 and BIOS, u-Controllers and networking) and protocols such as PCIe, I2C, USB, and Ethernet.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- B.S. or higher degree in CS or equivalent experience.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.