What Skills You Need
- Engineering experience gained through relevant internships, educational projects and/or practical work experience.
- Experience or education in software development methods and standards.
- Model-based software development (MBSD) or software development in C, C++, C# or scripting programming languages.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability and experience working in a self-directed mode.
- Strong, demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% (both domestic and internationally.)
What Makes You Stand Out
Other areas of experience or interest that will help us place you on the right team include:
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience using MATLAB and Simulink.
- Experience with AUTOSAR or other real-time operating systems.
- Experience with CAN communications protocol and the J1939/ISO11783 standards.
- Technical experience relating to design/diagnostics of mechanical/electrical/hydraulic systems in an automotive or agricultural setting.
Education (or equivalent work experience)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science.