Inceptio Technology’s vision is to create a nationwide network of autonomous trucking service. We build close relationships with freight, logistics and automotive partners to transform the line-haul transportation industry. Our goal is to provide safe and efficient logistical assets at an optimized cost. Established in April 2018, Inceptio Technology has brought together a world class team to develop Level 3 and Level 4 autonomous technology.
Inceptio Technology was co-founded by G7, China’s leading IoT company, Global Logistic Properties Ltd (GLP) and NIO CAPITAL.
- Specify, evaluate, and implement low-level system software for Gigabit networking of a state-of-the-art autonomous vehicle (AV) computing platform
- In charge of the development firmware and device diver Gigabit networking system GNSS/IMU and PTP time synchronization across the autonomous driving system.
- In charge of the QoS network design and implementation
- Document the work processes and collaborate with other engineering team members to improve engineering workflow in compliance with ISO 26262 standard
- BS/MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years hands-on development of low-level embedded TCP/IP networking system software for Gigabit Ethernet
- Expert of C or C++, and scripting language such as Python
- Working experience with low-level OS porting of Gigabit Ethernet device driver and diagnostics for Switches or Routers
- Working experience with bus protocols and their device drivers for PCIe and 1/10 GbE Ethernet
- Working experience with QNX, Linux or other real-time embedded operating systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Bilingual in Mandarin
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Automotive networking software & device driver development experience highly preferred
- Working experience with developing network controller for Ethernet switches, PHYs, and gateways
- Working experience with network engineering related to QoS
- Working experience with 802.1AS Profile/gPTP for Precision Timing Protocol
- Working experience or knowledge of Time Sensitive Network (TSN)