Opening for an Embedded Software Engineer with a world leader in Agriculture Equipment.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Bachelors in Computer, Electrical or Software Engineering.
- Strong general knowledge of Linux & Embedded systems.
- Advanced embedded design skills.
- Experience with development firmware and drivers.
- Proficient in C, C++ and operating systems.
- Understanding of embedded hardware and interfaces.
- Ability to isolate and debug embedded hardware and software issues.
- Yocto platform development experience.
- Grit and Perforce control systems.
- ARM and Other processor and microcontroller experience.
- Agriculture background is a plus.
- Develop board support packages for our embedded products.
- Develop embedded Linux systems as well as microprocessor based systems with and without an RTOS.
- Involve in new product designs from initial definition through product release.