$80K - $130K(Ladders Estimates)
You'll be part of a large team of embedded software developers working to add new features to mature switching/routing platforms.
What does this job entail?
1. Research new features to understand the scope and feature functionality
2. Participate in technical meetings with peers, product owners, and scrum masters (i.e. planning poker)
3. Solve technical challenges through code
4. Unit test your code
5. Participate in peer review sessions of your own code
6. Use existing development tools as needed (i.e. Git, Jenkins, build, IDE, etc.)
7. Participate in daily scrum meetings
8. Act as the subject matter expert on L3 protocols and their implementation
9. Go into the lab and work with the equipment to create miniature test setups including switching, routing, traffic generators, ip subnetting, and feature provisioning
1. Experience in C/C++
2. Solid experience developing routing protocol software (i.e. any of MPLS, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, ISIS, RIP/RIP2, etc.)
a. protocol interpretation
b. rib/fib updates
3. Ability to configure the L3 protocols
4. Experience in Linux
5. Experience working in an Agile environment
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Valid Through: 2019-10-17