Cimarron is currently seeking an Embedded Software Developer to join our team. The chosen candidate will join a key team within Cimarron, supporting one of our nation's primary commercial next-generation space vehicle development programs. This program will be used to safely transport our nation's Astronauts into lower earth orbit.
- Develop and maintain flight software.
- Make changes to existing flight software and write and perform unit tests on changes.
- Conduct software peer reviews.
- Develop and run integration tests.
- Follow CMMI Level 5 processes.
- Provide support and investigation for on-orbit anomalies.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Due to facility security requirements, only U.S. Citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.
- Experience with C++, embedded real-time programming, and hardware/software integration and simulations.
- Strong software debugging skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree.
Desired Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience with Mil-Std1553 bus analyzers.
- Experience with Doors, Rhapsody, Wind River, and VxWorks.
- Experience interpreting formal software requirements specifications.
- Experience with NASA software development policies and procedures.
- Aerospace experience.
- Familiarity with CMMI Level 5 processes.