If you are PASSIONATE for C programming and if creating high performance code in the most efficient way possible excites you - we have a position for you! When you apply, you will be considered for all of our C Programming Engineer openings for all teams.
As a fast growing successful organization, Fortinet Technologies is looking for upbeat C Gurus to join our team. We are looking at all skill and work experience levels. These positions offer variety and direct involvement with complex, innovative technology; as well as the opportunity to work with a close knit team of experienced and talented developers and engineers.
As an Embedded Software Engineer at Fortinet, you will be responsible for the full development cycle of newer and award winning flagship Fortinet products. You will be given the opportunity to participate in the development cycle from troubleshooting and testing to participation in the design and development of new features. You will work with the latest technologies for our next generation high performance distributed security systems. Join our team of enthusiastic engineers and become a leader in network security.
More Senior? If you enjoy being involved in entire development lifecycle of complex software, naturally take ownership in projects, comfortably interact with cross-functional departments, and enjoy mentoring emerging developers, you'll find Fortinet has a platform to support your professional success.
• Development, design and test the software for Fortinet products
• Hands on in bug fixing
• Maintain and document code using source control system
• Maintenance, performance tuning, and support of implemented software or firmware products
• Implement new features according to identified specs
Job Skills Required
• 3 years+ of C/C++ experience
• Experience with TCP/IP, Firewall, UTM • Software development experience in Unix/Linux environment
• Capable of switching focus in various situations and apply themselves to quickly learning new technologies and adopting new methodologies
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Relational database skills is an asset
Bachelor's Degree (Masters or PhD is an asset) in Computer Science or similar degree