BlackBerry is searching for an Embedded Security Developer to help pioneer several different development efforts to increase security within a vehicle ecosystem. The role will be based on site in a vehicle lab in Plano, TX, and requires hands-on development skills with embedded systems and a working knowledge of security.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least 5 years of embedded systems development and deployment experience.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of embedded security best practices and the secure development lifecycle.
- Experience implementing security applications for embedded systems.
- Experience securing sensitive data on an embedded system.
- Very knowledgeable of core security concepts and how they apply to embedded systems.
- Proficient programmer (i.e., C, C++, C#, Java, and Python).
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and adapt to changes.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Must be onsite in Plano, TX Monday – Friday, relocation available
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- Experience with both AWS & Azure cloud environments
- Experience with containerization implementations in the cloud
- Database design experience (e.g., MongoDB, SQL, Postgres, etc.)
- Agile/Scrum experience.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- o Why you are interested in working at Blackberry
- o The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts