Embedded Firmware Engineer
WeRide.ai Silicon Valley team is looking for outstanding Embedded Firmware Engineers to help us on Firmware development for Embedded computing and Sensor fusion platform.
- Embedded computing platform and Sensor fusion Firmware development.
- Linux Kernel & Device driver development on SoC and MicroController.
- Sensor fusion with Camera, LiDAR, Radar, Ultrasonic, GPS, and IMU sensors.
- Hardware bring-up, validation and testing.
- Firmware release and regression testing.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Robotics, or equivalent.
- Solid engineering background and experiences in Embedded Firmware development.
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming languages.
- Familiar with Embedded Linux and RTOS Operation Systems.
- Familiar with Linux Kernel, Device drive development.
- Familiar with Embedded SoC platforms or FPGA platforms.
- Experiences in Image signal processing and Computer Vision.
- Good engineering methodologies and documentation skills.
- Team player and good communication skills.
Preferred to have:
- Experience with Automotive product Design and Manufacturing.
- Experiences in Camera, LiDAR, Radar, Ultrasonic, GPS, and IMU sensor.
- Experiences in Functional safety standard and process.
- Experiences in AUTOSAR.
- Experiences in CUDA, OpenCL, Machine Vision, Deep Learning.