Come be part of a team designing a deep packet inspection engine doing packet inspection in real-time on high rate internet data flows. Our embedded development team works on a data processing suite that does packet inspection, session reassembly, and creates data products from the contents of the data stream. They use technologies like Boost and Intel Performance Primitives to wring every last cycle of optimization out of the code to make sure they can handle even very high speed signals at line rate. If you’re interested in building some bleeding-edge data processing tools and solving tough technical problems then this is the job for you. At Parsons, we tackle complex problems daily. We have a roster including some of the best and the brightest in the industry, and we provide a great place to continue growing your career. Our team offers the mobility to branch into new terrain, learn new skills, and take on new challenges.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 7+ years of experience as a software engineer, including full lifecycle development
- Programming language fluency in C, Assembly, and Python scripting
- Experience with Linux, VxWorks, and RTOS
- Experience with network protocols
- Experience using open source tools
- Experience with encryption and reverse engineering