No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Our client is a local leader in the highly competitive automotive industry. With the unique ability to design, engineer, manufacture, test, and service all products under one roof, this company has lived up to its reputation for expertise and top-notch quality.
Although the pandemic lingers on, this client has seen a tremendous spike in business and is excited to continue growing the technical team to meet market demands. They need you, an Embedded Firmware Engineer, to join this team based in Austin, Texas! This role is currently a remote opportunity, but candidate will need to be onsite in the Austin office when the team eventually transitions back into the office. Relocation package available.
What you get to do:
· Take on an essential role within the development team, consisting of mechanical, hardware, and firmware engineers
· Develop efficient C/C++ code to aid in the creation of brand new products
· Implement communication drivers, such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, etc.
· Utilize microcontroller IDEs and SDKs to build out projects
What you need to succeed:
· 3+ years of embedded firmware engineering experience within a fast-paced environment
· Proven proficiency in C/C++ programming
· Hands-on experience with microcontroller IDEs and SDKs
· Previous experience with modern tools and techniques, including Python and CMake
· Ability to implement communication drivers (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.)
What’s in it for you:
Are you ready to break free from the corporations that treat you like just another number? Here’s your chance! Our client’s environment fosters open communication, high visibility, and plenty of opportunities to have your ideas heard by professionals who are enthusiastic about their vocations. As an employee, you’ll enjoy a host of great benefits, including 401K with 3% company matching, 100% company-paid medical insurance, and several weeks of PTO. This client places a huge value on career growth, so you’ll be able to continuously advance your skills as they are big on promoting from within.
Don’t wait – apply online today to get your name in the running for this new opportunity!
Valid through: 10/2/2020