??We are looking for Embedded Engineer for our client in Santa Clara, CA
Job Title: Embedded Engineer
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The Anticipatory Computing Lab develops new context aware technologies and experiences.
- The team is looking for a motivated individual with experience in C and embedded programming to help implement machine learning algorithms on small form factor devices.
- The work will involve implementing C code, performance profiling and optimization, helping test and validate the code and also managing the data collection and cleaning efforts to validate the machine learning models.
- Familiarity with otherlanguages such as Java and Python is desirable since some aspects of the work may involve porting code from those languages to C.
Required skills, not limited to the following:
- 2+ years experience -Embedded programming in C
- 2+ years experience - Performance profiling and code optimization
- 2+ years experience Very good software engineering skills
- Good communication skills
- BS Degree in computer science or engineering
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of DSP (FFT, FIR, IIR?)
- Basic knowledge of Neural Network
- Machine learning implementation experience is a plus
- Java, python, Android programming a plus