Retail Aware is looking for an embedded engineer to start immediately.
Assist with design, development, testing and manufacturing of cutting edge IoT products. Some of this role's responsibilities include, but are not limited to: existing product testing and documentation, new product prototyping, research, testing and learning. Work in a creative and innovative environment that involves heavy collaboration. This position is an excellent opportunity to execute the product development cycle from concept to shipping.
The position is available immediately. We offer salary, benefits, and unique perks like travel opportunities and equity in a rapidly growing startup.
If you enjoy complex challenges and want to gain some unique experience working with some of the world’s finest brands then we have a home for you! Our technology has been featured in Forbes, TechCrunch Disrupt, Inc, the Today Show, and more.
Our Core Values: Take ownership. Innovate fearlessly. Run fast.
The position is available immediately, offers competitive salary, benefits, and flexible schedule.
- Author high quality engineering requirements and specifications
- Perform embedded application design in C or C++
- Validate entire system to ensure high quality and low failure rates
- Assemble prototype and production products as required.
- Interface with internal and external customers for technical product support
- Work with suppliers, contractors and senior design engineers to ensure that the product is developed on time and on budget
- Help with design maturity for mass production through failure analysis resolution and performance optimization iteration
- Diligent action item/bug tracking, and presentations to cross-functional/internal teams to manage project milestones and issues
- Participate in cross functional design reviews, and address integration concerns
- Investigate new technologies for next generation products and product road maps
- Hands-on approach to assist senior engineers in creating quick prototypes for next-gen produc
- BS/MS EE or other closely related field.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced agile environment.
- Hands on lab experience including data acquisition, and lab test equipment such as: oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzer, power supplies, etc
- Demonstrate engineering passion, initiative, innovation, and creativity
- Experience in developing and manufacturing high volume products is a plus
- Experience in wireless design is a plus
Retail Aware Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.