Embedded Electrical Systems Design Engineer
Do you have an interest in AI, Deep & Machine Learning technology?
Our client, located in the Houston, TX area is rapidly expanding and looking to add an Embedded Electrical Systems Design Engineer to their organization.
What you will be Doing:
· Work as part of a team in development of new products from design through manufacturing
· Design of digital, analog, and mixed signal circuits
· Design of PCBs integrating products like Nvidia SoM’s and Intel SoC’s.
· FPGA design using Verilog
· SoC design
· Research of new technology and sensors
What you will need:
· BS degree in Electrical Engineering or related field required.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in design of circuits
· Experience in implementing high speed serial buses such as NVME, PCIe, SATA, USB, and MIPI
· Digital chip-level communications including SPI, I2C, TCP, UDP and similar chip-level interfaces
· Skilled in high-speed digital design, signal integrity, PCB layout
· Experience with RF/EMI/EMC/ESD mitigation techniques
· Power management and sequencing for FPGA’s and embedded processors
· Proficiency in high-speed circuits for machine learning, deep learning, or computer vision GPU based Architecture is a plus
· FPGA design using Verilog (preferred) or VHDL
· Familiarity with scripting languages
· Ability to work in a team environment
Valid through: 12/21/2021
$200K — $250K *
11 days ago