Title of Position: Senior Embedded Developer
Description of Position:
- Senior Embedded Developer with strong technical leadership experience
- Shall lead the implementation of designs and the translation of customer needs into design requirements. These actions will be done in development support of production products, or in feasibility studies to research new products.
- Application of in-circuit emulation
- Background Debug Mode (BDM) or Joint Test Action Group (JTAG) (IEEE 1149.1) interfaces
- Testing of embedded systems
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
- No CCAs will be considered
Education and Experience Required:
- Shall have a minimum of twenty (20) years of embedded engineering experience; or a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and fifteen (15) years embedded engineering experience OR a Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and twelve (12) years embedded engineering experience.
- Minimum 12years combined experience in the following programming, scripting and query languages: C, C++, Assembly (Intel, Motorola, and/or PowerPC), Java, Perl, Python, C Shell, Bash, and SQL
- Experience in one (1) or more of the following areas: application of in-circuit emulation, Background Debug Mode (BDM) or Joint Test Action Group (JTAG) (IEEE 1149.1) interfaces, Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) development, testing of embedded systems.
- Familiar with Agile development and leading agile teams.
- Domain requires min 12 yrs combined in C, Assembly (Intel, Motorola, and/or PowerPC), Python, C Shell, Bash, and SQL. Software Reverse Engineering and vulnerability analysis is a plus.
- Experience developing using C and C++.
- Candidates should also have experience with reverse engineering and enjoy working in a fast paced environment with rapid requirements.