5 - 7 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
Job Number: R0024086
We’re looking for an embedded developer who can put 50 pounds of power into a 5 pound sack. Adept at thinking inside the box, you don’t see housings as constraint, but as a challenge, just begging for a solution. At Booz Allen, you will use every tactic in the book, and even some that are too new to be written about…deconstruct, duplicate, rearrange, and enhance device functionality as you solve mission-critical challenges. Because you know the way devices work inside and out, you are able to see how innovation effects vulnerability, and proactively guard against it. As you go, you will use Linux and Python to automate your testing and other processes, freeing up more time for you to blaze new trails.
You’ll have the opportunity to connect in Communities of Excellence with others doing similar work, because we know that creativity is contagious, and when you don’t have to recreate the wheel, you can focus on new challenges. Benefit from our Digital University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Be empowered by our latest tools and technology, or take advantage of our tuition assistance. Take your creative ideas to the next level by applying to our Tech Innovators Program, which offers funding and time to explore your own interests.
Be part of a team of developers who haven’t met a “thing” they haven’t connected to the IoT, and who daily create solutions that drive innovation. What do you imagine your future to hold? Join Booz Allen and make it happen.
Need to Have:
- 5+ years of experience with C, C++, or other proprietary languages
- Experience with embedded platforms, including Linux, UNIX, Android, and VxWorks
- Knowledge of software reverse engineering or debugging tools, including IDAPro, OllyDbg, and gdb
- Experience with an assembly language, including development or reversing
- Knowledge of Linux system internals, low-level systems programming concepts and Network and socket programming for common protocols and standards
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Python or Assembly
- Knowledge of telecommunications
- Possession of excellent in vulnerability analysis and exploit development skills
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a securityinvestigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, CJ1, CMD, DH1, GD16, MPPC, TMJ16