$100K — $150K *
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Embedded Automotive SW Engineer - Autosar , Cyber Security, Functional Safety to join our team in Plymouth, Michigan (US-MI), United States (US).
• Solid SW development background in C/C++
• Strong EB and/or Vector Autosar experience in configuration, integration and testing
• Must have cyber security experience using HSM/CSM based microcontroller
• Experience in flash bootloader integration and testing
• Good working knowledge of diagnostics and communication protocols – CAN, LIN, Ethernet
• Experience in Infineon Aurix multicore processor is desired
• Good understanding of SW Functional Safety – ISO 26262
• Familiar with Over-the-Air (OTA) SW stack integration/implementation is a plus
• Exposure to electrification products like Motor Control, Charger, Inverter or BMS is a plus
• Familiar with automotive SW development process – V-model, ASPICE etc.
• Minimum of 5+ years of automotive SW development experience in the above-mentioned areas
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Valid through: 1/28/2022
$100K — $150K *
15 days ago