$80K — $100K *
Alongside free annual international travel opportunities, we recognize the hard work of our global associates with a competitive benefits package, flexibility, and myriad wellness options. Our convenient location next to TD Garden and North Station puts associates in the heart of world-class downtown Boston and just steps from a major transit hub convenient for city dwellers and commuters alike.
Some of our benefits include:
- Your choice of employer-subsidized medical plans, as well as comprehensive dental and vision plans
- Up to 4 weeks of vacation time alongside 10 paid holidays, 5 sick days, and 3 personal days
- 401K with generous employer match
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Telecommuting and flexible work arrangements depending on position
- Free international travel opportunities for associates, plus 25% discount on all trips for the associate and their family and personal airline ticket discounts
- 90% subsidy on MBTA passes inside of Boston and up to 50% subsidy on commuter rail passes
- Wellness program offering weekly fresh fruit delivery, on-site fitness center with Peloton bikes and lockers, weight loss benefits, and discounts on fitness boot camps and personal training
Email Marketing Manager
This candidate is responsible for managing and working on Vantage’s entire email program including promotional/sales, CRM, trigger, corporate announcements and content E-mail. This critical position will consistently review and make improvements to campaigns and triggers to achieve set KPIs. The role will collaborate with other key marketing teams such as analytics, product marketing, creative and web to build out best customer engagement and experience. This role will report to Director of Marketing.
This is not a remote position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Valid through: 11/25/2020