TicketNetwork is looking for a high-energy and experienced Manager of Email Marketing to drive profitable growth for our event ticketing websites and programs. If you have a passion for driving new consumer acquisition and developing life-cycle marketing programs with the ability to take full ownership of a channel strategy, then this opportunity is perfect for you. You will be responsible for managing and executing production aspects of email campaigns focused on maximizing event ticket orders and other revenue-generating marketing campaigns, monitoring customer retention, deepening consumer content engagement and overseeing the email marketing team.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of email marketing program; including developing the marketing calendar, content and creative development, production deployment, optimization, reporting and analysis.
- Collaborate closely with VP of Marketing to develop overarching consumer product strategy and align channel objectives.
- Power-user of Oracle Responsys
- Optimize existing campaigns with ongoing testing of customer segmentation, subject lines, time of send, content, landing pages and channel making them highly relevant and effective.
- Help guide email segmentation and targeting strategies.
- Oversee email acquisition strategy through onsite capture, promotions and other marketing channels.
- Partner with our ESP and internal Technology teams to improve back-end automation, as well as to launch and optimize customer journeys and triggers.
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations and international data collection policies.
- Monitor email deliverability and maintain data hygiene.
- Knowledge of email HTML; experience building responsive email templates
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to remain detail oriented in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop teams and work in a team-oriented environment
- 4-year college degree in Marketing or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in email marketing
- Experience with enterprise level Email Service Provider (ESP) platforms
- Experience with customer-event-driven, personalized campaigns (transactional and/or behavior-triggers) and dynamic content
- Experience using Oracle Responsys preferred
Job Location South Windsor, Connecticut, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular