Pentair plc (NYSE: PNR) is a global company dedicated to building a safer, more sustainable world. Pentair delivers industry leading products, services and solutions that help people make the best use of the resources they rely on most. Its technology moves the world forward by ensuring that water is plentiful, useful and pure, and that critical equipment and those near it are protected. With 2016 revenues of $4.9 billion, Pentair employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
A global water leader focused on smart, sustainable water and fluid processing applications. It designs, manufactures and delivers innovative solutions to residential, commercial and industrial customers who place a premium on high quality water and fluids. Strategic business units include Aquatic and Environmental Systems, Water Filtration, Water Technologies, Process Technologies, and Fluid Motion. Pentair's Water segment generated approximately $2.8 billion in sales in 2016.
Pentair is currently seeking an Email Marketing Manager to join our Digital Marketing team. In this role, the Email Marketing Manager will manage our global email marketing program for multiple business units. This team member is expected to be an email marketing expert and thought leader, well-spoken on email strategy, the ESP and CRM landscape, email best practices and global regulations, KPIs, and new technology. The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible to oversee the entire email marketing program in cooperation with the Manager of Digital Innovation and the Global Marketing Director. Interested candidates, who meet the requirements below, are encouraged to apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works across several departments to manage daily email operations, promotional calendar, system testing and troubleshooting, copywriting, email production, and A/B test emails.
- Develops and maintains KPI reporting to monitor and improve the performance of the email marketing channels
- Works with other members of the team to ensure email strategy complements and amplifies all marketing initiatives
- Creates and implements strategies for list growth, and increased engagement and ROI
- List segmentation to target customers based on numerous factors in their email interaction.
- Data-driven decision making for promotional planning, execution and optimization
- Analyzes B2B and B2C customer databases to find engagement and ROI opportunities through content, segmentation, activation/reactivation, and testing
- Integrates email best practices into all email programs, including appropriate platform testing, automation, triggered campaigns, template development, dynamic content, personalization, A/B testing, segmentation, retargeting and more
- Develops and maintains a departmental dashboard to track, analyze and report on campaign data such as CTR, open rates, and deliverability for continual optimization
- Excels on a strategic level, but also have the expertise to build and deploy a campaign or troubleshoot database challenges
Job Requirements & Skills
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degreerequired; ideally in marketing, business, or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience with proven and documented success as an email marketing professional
- Knowledge of email best practices around deliverability, A/B testing, dynamic content, and automated campaigns
- Prior experience with multiple ESPs and must have the ability to enter a successful email program, come in right away and make an impact.
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics and ROI analysis
- Solid experience in email channel and campaign level reporting, metrics and audience analysis, as well as a high level of confidence with data interpretation
- Ability to manage various projects at once in an ever-changing environment, while working well with and inspiring cross-functional teams
- HTML and Adobe Photoshop skills preferred
- Passion for continuous improvement and being the best
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer.