Moz is looking for an experienced marketing professional to fill an immediate opening for a B2B Lifecycle Email Marketing Manager.
Are you a B2B email marketing expert with hands on experience with Hubspot? Do you get your thrills from going deep to understand different audiences and then creating the perfect drip marketing workflows to nurture them? Do you love digging into data and reporting? Are you a whiz when it comes to marketing automation and email campaign marketing strategies? Is the backend of Hubspot your test-and-learn playground? Do you have experience managing day-to-day email marketing operations? If you have a sense of adventure and love the fast pace of test-and-optimize SaaS email marketing, you’ll be the perfect addition to our crew!
In this exciting opportunity, you’ll work across the organization with other marketers and key business stakeholders to develop comprehensive, strategic, B2B email marketing programs to help Moz meet their aggressive acquisition, retention, and growth goals. You’ll manage our Email Marketing Team, and lead the development of Moz’s email marketing strategy.
Diversity & Inclusivity. Moz is committed to building diverse teams where people of all identities and backgrounds are welcome, included, and respected. We work to help close the gender gap in tech, and to actively recruit people from other underrepresented groups. We strongly encourage women, gender diverse people, and minority candidates to apply for this role.
- Develop, implement, and manage strategic b2b email marketing programs to help Moz acquire and grow business from key audience segments
- Develop, manage, and track the day-to-day operations of Moz’s email marketing programs
- Manage Moz’s email marketing customer database, using best practices for list segmentation, list cleansing, and database management
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and Moz solutions
- Develop, test, learn, optimize and communicate customer segmentation strategies in collaboration with other marketing leaders to ensure we are reaching and engaging customers with the greatest relevance possible, based on an understanding of their needs and how Moz can help them
- Gather requirements from key business stakeholders, and translate those requirements into strategic and technical execution of email campaigns, including campaign workflows, email copy creation, form creation, landing page development, list segmentation, and scoring
- Track, measure, and effectively report on email marketing program results and progress toward goals
- Work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in email marketing and database management
- Develop and manage Moz’s email practices in adherence to federal and global email communications and data privacy regulations
- Manage our small (but mighty!) email marketing team
- 5+ years of experience in email marketing and email marketing operations
- Expert hands-on experience using Hubspot with integrations into Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of industry email marketing, CAN-SPAM, and best practices; knowledge of GDPR a plus
- Ability to strategize, develop,and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated analytical approach, understanding of core marketing and full funnel metrics
- Experience in data mining and predictive modeling methodologies
- Strategically analytical and operations focused
- Ability to implement and fix tracking code and tag management solutions
- Able to juggle multivariate testing and segmentation
- Basic working knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL
- Expert working knowledge of Hubspot and Excel