- Owns and drives email marketing programs, including the operational components of email and push campaigns, accurately, on time, and within budget
- Develop customer engagement and purchase strategies for the email channel that reflect an understanding of customer needs and intent
- Contributes to elements of the 1-year Email marketing plan
- Effectively leverage our ESP and partners to create and deliver email and push notification campaigns
- Optimize engagement and conversion rates through the development of an effective A/B and multivariate test and learn program
- Drives changes in customer behavior to improve KPI performance, understands conversion levers and leverages them to achieve success throughout the conversion funnel
- Understands success metrics for each initiative, and has the ability to articulate and prioritize analytics requirements to solve most important customer problems
- Partner closely with the Marketing Operations team to develop personalized, relevant and timely marketing strategies to increase customer retention and frequency metrics
- Help evaluate new innovative opportunities, prioritize for testing, and help execute (including creative and landing page testing) to increase engagement
- 5 years of marketing experience with 3+ years focused on ad-hoc email campaign management and email nurture campaigns
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Email marketing software (Responsys or equivalent ESP).
- Extensive knowledge of segmented communication strategies and lifecycle campaigns
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different customer segments
- Self-starter with ability to seek out opportunities, create an action plan and see it through to fruition.